Sunday, August 16, 2009

M WAVE SUMMER WRAP UP SESSION

With his last day of work done, John and I decided what better way to wrap up our amazing summer than with a full day M Wave session. We checked the gage, woke up super early and were pumped to be rewarded with perfect flows. Just the sight of the wave when you show up in the middle of no where is enough to put a smile on anyone's face. It was my first time on a super fast wave in my biscuit and it did not disappoint, it made such a challenging wave manageable. I'll let the pictures do the talking and check out the video clip at the end, it turned out sick!

Ross Herr
John O'Neill

Bluntin


Launching


Sick kickflip shot of Johnny



Man I love that Biscuit


CHECK OUT THE SUPER SICK M WAVE EDIT BELOW



M Wave Colorado from ross herr on Vimeo.







2 comments:

  1. Had no idea this would be in. Gonna have to pay a little closer attention. Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,I am John's mom so I am biased. Nice job Ross and Jaybo!!!! You are both awesome. Will be missing you guys while at college!!!!
    Love ya both, Mom ONeill

    ReplyDelete