Saturday, July 11, 2009

Junior Kayak Camp...Im not forcing the fun...It's just there to take!

So the past week was spent teaching a great group of kids the ins and outs of kayaking. We spent five days straight on the water and filled their heads with all the kayaking knowledge they could handle. By the end of the week each kid had run their first class III rapids and, I think, were hooked on kayaking forever. It was the first time we had done a camp like this and I can't wait to do more in the future. Im sure i'll be seing much more from this crew. Check out the action shots of the week.


Ross Herr
John O'Neil















































cruising in the new magic van... Hope to see you all soon!






2 comments:

  1. HI, this is Ali. This is fun. I'm the one in the black and white sweatshirt in the picture above, in case you were wondering. My third year kayaking (or at least trying to) and FINALY I am enjoying it. I think I've gotten over my fear of getting wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Ali,
    It was awesome seeing you get after it. Keep it up and I look forward to paddling with you more soon!

    ReplyDelete